Please submit a resume to email@example.com
At PeopleReady, we value diversity. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today. PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer.
We are always accepting applications for:
Entry-Level, Apprentice, and Master
You will use many different tools to cut and craft wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall. Carpenters commonly use hand tools, including squares, levels, and chisels, as well as many power tools, such as sanders, circular saws, nail guns, and welding machines. Carpenters fasten materials together with nails, screws, staples, and adhesives, and will do a final check to ensure accuracy. They use a tape measure on nearly every project because proper measuring reduces waste and ensures that the pieces being cut are the proper size.
· OSHA 10 preferred
· Familiar with hand tools
· Able to read a tape measure
· Metal and wood framing and roof truss components
· Cutting materials using different tools without errors
· Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
· Placing and securing wood during the building process
· Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- • One year or more of experience in residential or commercial carpentry preferred
- • Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- • OSHA 10 preferred - please contact your local branch about how we can provide you with OSHA training
- • Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
- • Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.