$25.00 - $32.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is actively seeking experienced Carpenters who are excited by the idea of working on a wide variety of commercial projects. If you are ready to join a team who is dedicated to understanding your career aspirations and connect you with jobs that not only match your goals but also fit your schedule, then we’d like to hear from you! Click apply or email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
Free OSHA 10-Hour Construction Course Training
Worker Referral Bonus Program – Work, Refer & Earn $$
Respect the Craft Incentive & Award Program
Free Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
and so much more!!
- Hang doors, install locks, and hardware.
- Read and interpret drawings, specifications, , and schedules.
- Repair work and installation of doors, windows, and fixtures as needed.
- Install interior and exterior trim.
- Cut, fit, and weld structural and miscellaneous steel.
- Erect or dismantle structures, repair, or refinish walls.
- Inspect the integrity of structures upon their installation.
- Construct wood structures such as forms, scaffolding, and other frameworks.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years' experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to bend, squat, climb, and lift
- OSHA Certified or willingness to obtain certification
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.