Temp to Perm
$24.00 - $36.00
Someone passionate about becoming a plumber would be interested to know that the stereotypical job as a residential plumber is only a small portion of the available career opportunities for an experienced professional. Plumbers do much more than unclog drains and install new faucets. Plumbers install and maintain numerous types of piping systems found in residential and commercial properties, power plants, water treatment facilities, waste disposal plants, and factories. An experienced plumber is aware of building regulations and safety standards and works to make sure these standards are upheld. Knowledge of local regulations can also be an aspect of plumbing, since the laws regulating this trade vary depending on where you live and can be difficult for a layperson to understand. Plumbers also craft, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures for heating, water, or drainage systems.
Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Apply today by sending an email to email@example.com or call 720-315-2197 for immediate consideration!
- Unloading and carrying materials to the jobsite
- Assisting with the installation of pipe and fittings for copper, cast iron, and PVC/CPVC pipes, and for drain, sewer, and gas lines
- Utilizing hand tools and cutters to cut pipe to desired lengths and electric and hand threaders to thread pipe
- Installing fittings and components above and in ground
- Adhering to all local codes & safety protocols
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum one year of experience for apprentice positions, and at least three for journeyman positions
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Certification required
- Tools of the trade and ability to bring them to jobsites
- References to verify your professional skills and references
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.