Fort Worth, Texas
$20.00 - $26.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking an experienced Skilled Carpenters. Must have carpentry experience, physical strength and endurance. Workers must take pride in their work, stay focused on assigned tasks and be familiar with using labor tools safely.
Labor includes performing many tasks involving physical labor. Is responsible for keeping crew members supplied with materials, tools, etc. Responsible for general site clean-up.
- Constructing, installing, and repairing structures
- Working with blueprints, specifications, and drawings (not required)
- Backing & blocking
- Safety Install
- Rough pick up work
- Framing wood and/or metal
- Inspect work to ensure conformity to specifications and work schedules
- Problem solve construction issues
- Responsible for keeping and maintaining a clean workspace
- Ensure that safety is paramount on all job sites
Skilled laborers are dispatched with standard PPE, including a face covering. They report to the job with their PPE and a timecard for weekly payroll.
Qualifications & Experience
- >Reliable Transportation
- >2 years form carpenter experience
- >Ability to consistently work shift 7am - 4pm
- >Tools of the trade
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.