CarpenterBONITA SPRINGS, Florida
BONITA SPRINGS, Florida
$19.00 - $23.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced Carpenters for a new community that is being built in the Bonita Springs area. The contractors we work with are seeking individuals with unique skills that can help deliver on the high end work they promise to their customers. If you know how to design custom base, case, trim, stairs, doors, windows and more, there is work to be done right away. Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4PM.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Fabricate, remodel, and repair structures and frameworks using wood and other materials.
- Measure and cut wood or other materials by shaping and assembling the materials for structural use.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties assigned
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades:
- Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
- PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
- Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don't have it already.
- We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
- You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in the trade. Must be at least 18 years old. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand, bend, and kneel. Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite. References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.