Do you have experience in commercial trim? Do you have the ability to show up every day on time and ready to commit to get the job done safely?
Peopleready Skilled Trades is seeking Finish/Trim Carpenters to install custom trim and commercial doors. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
Our associates are expected to arrive on-time, be safety minded, and be equipped with tools. We have a variety of projects commercial & residential and offer great pay and benefits!
Core responsibilities will include:
- Repair work and installation of doors, windows, and fixtures as needed.
- Install custom trim and commercial doors
- Test and install expansion joints
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches and understand project specifications.
Qualifications & Experience
- Finish Carpentry: 3 years (Required)
- Ability to perform a quality job on a variety of trades
- Build strong relationships with the customers
- Have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Tools of the trade & PPE
- OSHA 10 strongly preferred
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.