$20.00 - $33.00
As a Carpenter with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support a variety of Contractors in the Denver area. In this Carpenter role, you’ll earn $20 – $33 an hour depending on skill set, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Joe Gallagher 615-852-9211
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
· Reading and understanding blueprints and schematics.
· Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
· Install metal and wood framing and roof truss components.
· Using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install framework components
· Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks and props, using hand tools
· Shape and cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
· Install doors, windows, stairs, baseboards, and crown molding
· Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures
· Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard
· Follow established safety rules and regulations
Qualifications & Experience
- - E-Verify: Must be eligible to work in the United States
- - Minimum 2 years of finish/rough commercial carpentry experience
- - Self sufficient and fully tooled in the trade
- - Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- - Reliable transportation to and from job sites
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.