$20.00 - $25.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for skilled Carpenters who are experienced with commercial and residential carpentry.
- Read and understand paperwork/blueprints
- Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Install insulation
- Install doors, windows, cabinets
- Install drywall
- Install interior trim, base, casing, crown molding to standards
- Maintain a clean work area and job site
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 1-2 years of commercial and residential carpentry experience
- • The ability to read and understand construction documents
- • The ability to listen carefully and follow directions accurately
- • Reliable transportation
- • The ability to perform continuous physically demanding work, including lifting 100 lbs.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.