$25.00 - $47.00
As a HVAC Worker with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support a large network of construction contractors/ tradespeople throughout the Portland Metro area. In this role, you’ll earn up to $47 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call or text 503-396-7983 to speak with a recruiter today!
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Lisa Colburn
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
$$$ Referral Bonuses – Ask for details (Subject to change)
• $100 for a Helper
• $250 for an Apprentice – All Trades
• $500 for a Journey Level – All Trades
- Install, repair, and maintain HVAC systems, including heating units, air conditioning units, and ventilation systems
- Perform regular maintenance checks to ensure optimal system performance and efficiency
- Diagnose and troubleshoot HVAC system issues and provide appropriate solutions
- Erect and install equipment such as air handling units, VAV boxes, fan power boxes, and others as required Loads and unloads construction materials from trucks and into buildings
- Works safely, encourages others to do so, and complies with applicable health and safety-related rules, regulations, and procedures
Qualifications & Experience
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior experience in HVAC with minimum 2 years of experience
- Self-sufficient and fully tooled in the trade
- E-Verify - Eligible to work in the USA
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.