Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $23.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring experienced carpenters for our commercial, multi-family residential and industrial projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of Gulf Coast Florida’s leading construction solutions team.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Fabricate, remodel, and repair structures and frameworks using wood and other materials.
- Measure and cut wood or other materials by shaping and assembling the materials for structural use.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in the trade. Must be at least 18 years old. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand, bend, and kneel. Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite. References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.