$21.00 - $32.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring carpenters! We are looking for experienced carpenters ranging from apprentice to journeyman to work in various locations throughout the Denver Metro area as well as along the Front Range. Work is mostly commercial construction but may also be residential or industrial.
PAY RANGES FROM $21 – $32 BASED ON EXPERIENCE & LICENSING
Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time accrual.
Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Other ways to apply: email resume to email@example.com or call 720-315-2197 for immediate consideration.
We look forward to you joining our team! Apply today for immediate placements!
- Reading and understanding blueprints and schematics.
- Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
- Install metal and wood framing and roof truss components.
- using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install framework components
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks and props, using hand tools
- Shape and cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Install doors, windows, stairs, baseboards, and crown molding
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures
- Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
Qualifications & Experience
- *Minimum of 2 years of carpentry experience
- *Must be able to pass E-Verify
- *Must have basic hand tools to perform carpentry work
- *Knowledge of blueprint reading is a plus
- *Must be professional at all times and have knowledge of site safety
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.