$20.00 - $26.00
As HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanic with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support HVAC contractors throughout Ocala, FL. In this full time role, you’ll earn up to $26 an hour (based on experience), enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Assemble and hang duct systems
- Install accessories such as VAVs, fire dampers, and control dampers
- Set hangers, roof curbs, and wall sleeves
- Measure and cut sheet metal by hand or with tools
- Understand and comply with Florida Building Code and Safety Rules
- Follow blueprints to determine project requirements such as scope, assembly sequences, or required methods or material
Qualifications & Experience
- Be at least 18+ years of age
- 2+ years of experience in the commercial HVAC trade required
- Ability to read and follow prints
- Brazing / Soldering experience preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Tools of the trade and the ability to bring them to the jobsite
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior experience in the commercial field preferred
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.