San Antonio, Texas
Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $28.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring carpenters for commercial projects.
- Measure and cut wood or other materials by shaping and assembling the materials for structural use.
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Placing and securing wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
- Fabricate, remodel and repair structures and frameworks using wood and other materials.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
- Maintain safety practices at all times.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in commercial carpentry preferred.
- Work in Various weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend, and kneel.
- Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Skilled Construction LaborSan Antonio, Texas
Journeyman PlumberSan Antonio, Texas
Apprentice PlumberSan Antonio, Texas
Night Shift Carpenter HelperSan Antonio, Texas
ElectricianSan Antonio, Texas
Journeyman Service ElectricianSan Antonio, Texas
CarpenterSan Antonio, Texas
Roof top Solar Panel InstallersSan Antonio, Texas
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.