$21.00 - $37.00
NOW HIRING JOURNEYMAN and Apprentice CONCRETE CARPENTERS/Laborers FOR A LONG-TERM COMMERCIAL PROJECT in Sumner WA NOW!
Journeyman PAY: $33 – 38 /hr DOE
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental Offered. Sick Leave.
Referral Bonuses see below!
• $100 for a helper
• $250 for an apprentice
• $500 for a journey level
Earn extra $$$!!! Ask for details!
*Upon submitting an application – Please call or text (206) 308-4821 to speak with a Recruiter!*
- Basic carpentry to advanced carpentry.
- From flat work to wall forms.
- Level, lazer, and transit familiarity is vital on this commercial site.
- Massive form work experience needed:
- Trench work
- footing lay out
- setting up and verifying grid points from engineering prints & hub locations.
- Time management of materials to be used in weekly job tasks
- Familiarity with rebar codes, and a co-working relationship with rod busters.
- Form work familiarity is generally simpson panels, and johnshoe snap tie, 6" forms with MDO / HDO form boards.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have at least 2 verifiable work references that can verify your recent Journeyman Concrete Carpentry work.
- • Must be equipped with Concrete carpentry tools and tool belt.
- • Able to Tie Rebar, Forms, and Read Blue Prints
- • Reliable Transportation
- • Able to pass a Background Check
- • Valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the US
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.