Skilled LaborerFort Myers, Florida
Fort Myers, Florida
$18.00 - $25.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades has immediate opportunities available for skilled laborers for a new commercial construction project at the airport in Fort Myers. This position is long term, 3+ years, and offers steady overtime. Work Schedule: Sunday Night through Thursday Night 7 pm to 7 am (10 to 12 hours each night depending on the workload) Pays up to $25/hr depending on verifiable skills and experience. Must be able to pass background and drug screen to work on site.
Skilled laborers will be responsible for a wide variety of task but not limited to:
· Demolition of existing structures
· Installing safety railings and barriers
· Assisting with building and tearing down scaffolding
· Assist with pouring and finishing concrete
· Maintaining a clean work area, and overall keeping a safe work environment for yourself and those working around you.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of one year of experience in construction. Must be at least 18 years old. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand, bend, and kneel. Basic hand tools and the ability to bring them onsite. References to verify your professional skills and experience. Ability to work from heights, on scaffolding, and must have experience using a harness. Ability to complete background check and drug screen.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.