North Charleston, South Carolina
$18.00 - $26.00
People Ready: Skilled Trades is looking for a new laborer to join our team. Job duties include the installation of fire alarm and security systems. Pay is starting at $18/hr and up to $26/hr depending on electrical experience. Training is provided, no experience is required! Apply now or TXT “Low Voltage” to 843-291-7624
You can also apply by calling 8433-291-7624 between the hours of 8 AM -5 PM MON.-FRI.
- Cut metal components for installation.
- Measure materials or objects for installation or assembly.
- Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Install electrical components, equipment, or systems.
- Repair electrical equipment.
- Company events, promotions, & recognition programs
- Referral Bonus Program (up to $500 per referral)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans are available
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Plans: (High/Low plans)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Critical Illness (High/Low plans)
- Accident (High/Low plans)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Identity Theft Protection Plan - Now a payroll deducted benefit offering!
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Cancer Detection Plan
- MeMD Telemedicine
Advancement Training & Certifications: (no cost)
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification
- Lift & Fall Protection Certifications
- OSHA Basic Plus
- DISA Certification as needed
Qualifications & Experience
- Work well with others
- Detail orientated
- Pass drug test and background check
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.