Arden Hills, Minnesota
Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $27.00
We are hiring Framing Carpenters for a project in Arden Hills, MN. Must have tools. Pay is $18-27/hour depending on experience
Working on multi-family home buildings, will be doing wood framing - Safety: 2x4 studs on walls/roof, foundation work, stick framing, installing flooring on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors. There will be prefabricated walls dropped in by a big boom, sheeting: floors & roofing. A couple of teams will be going through the punch list for projects. Varies Duties as assigned. Must have fully stocked toolbelt with all necessary carpentry tools to bring with you to the worksite.
All PPE required: Hard hat, gloves, steel-toed boots, safety vest, and safety glasses.
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
- Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
- PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
- Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don't have it already.
- We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson
- You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Qualifications & Experience
- One year of experience in residential or commercial carpentry preferred
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred - please contact your local branch about how we can provide you with OSHA training
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
- Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.