Grand Prairie, Texas
$20.00 - $25.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking an experienced finish and trim carpenter for a project in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas. Experienced with door trim, installing cabinets, installing counter tops, and window install preferable. Must have tools including cordless impact. Pay is $20-25/hour depending on experience.
- Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Helping place and secure wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
- Ability to work on heights
Qualifications & Experience
- Have your own tools (including cordless impact) + PPE
- Two years of finish/rough commercial carpentry experience
- Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.