Manchester, New Hampshire
$18.00 - $20.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is calling all Carpenter Helpers! We are now hiring for projects throughout the Manchester area and surrounding cities.
At PeopleReady, we value diversity. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer.
- Metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Cutting materials using different tools without errors
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Placing and securing wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- One year of experience in residential or commercial carpentry preferred
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred - we can provide you with OSHA training
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
- Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve
- Quality projects with reputable and safety minded construction sites and teams
- Employee Recognition Program
- Personal provided equipment provided
- OSHA 10 certification (if needed)
- Health/life/dental insurance
- Weekly pay
- Generous Referral Bonus Program
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.