Manchester, New Hampshire
$18.00 - $20.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is calling all Carpenter Helpers! We are now hiring for projects throughout the Manchester area and surrounding cities.
- Gather materials for workers to handle on job sites.
- Keep job sites clean and machines serviced.
- Cover services with plastic material to protect them.
- Cut and install insulation.
- Cut and fit tile or linoleum.
- Spread adhesives on flooring to prep for tile.
- Build scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
- Cut timber and lumber to specified dimensions.
- Hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
- Drill holes in lumber.
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, and other equipment, to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
- Assist in the layout of foundation, building lines and anchor bolts.
- Set hollow metal doors and frames.
- Install toilets.
- Install trim and cabinets.
- Place and set slabs and sidewalks.
- Unload materials from trucks.
- Assist with slabs and elevated structures.
- Frame wood.
- Establish reference points and lines.
- Smooth and sand surfaces using power sanders.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 1 year experience on commercial / residential sites preferred
- Quality projects with reputable and safety minded construction sites and teams
- Employee Recognition Program
- Personal provided equipment provided
- OSHA 10 certification (if needed)
- Health/life/dental insurance
- Weekly pay
- Generous Referral Bonus Program
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.