Washington, District of Columbia
$24.00 - $25.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for experienced commercial Carpenters for a long term project located in Washington, DC. Work will be performed in a hospital setting and will include fire-stop installation, drywall, door hanging, and stud work. Pay rate starts at $24.00/hour and is dependent on experience.
- Install fire-stop materials at a hospital
- Door hanging, drywall repair, insulation, stud work, etc.
- Assist lead Technician on site with various tasks to fire-proof ducting, walls, and other areas
- Perform work on ladders and lifts were needed
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial carpentry experience
- Reliable transportation to and from job site on a daily basis
- Possess tools of the trade
- Must be vaccinated for COVID (this position specifically)
- Must be able to pass a background check (this position specifically)
- Able to lift materials that could weigh up to 50 pounds
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.