Cape Canaveral, Florida
$21.00 - $23.00
We are looking for strong concrete form carpenters who can work on Pile Caps on at the pier. They’ll be, setting collars, forming the concrete and tie steel rebar.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Construct molds that hold foundations and other concrete structures.
- Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures, scaffolding and framework.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum two years of experience in the trade.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite.
- References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.