ElectricianNorth Andover, Massachusetts
North Andover, Massachusetts
Peopleready Skilled Trades is calling on MA Licensed Journeyman Electricians
Commercial/Industrial project beginning immediately in N. Andover MA
New construction of Amazon facility
Job will include underground piping, lighting, cable, wires, conduits, switches, outlets and fire alarm installs.
Very large project, 6+ miles of walking per day.
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades:
Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don't have it already.
We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson
You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience with heavy commercial/industrial focus
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in Massachusetts
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- References that will verify your professional skills and experience
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job, walking 6+ miles daily and lifting heavy items, working from aerial lifts.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.