Temp to Perm
$12.00 - $16.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring electrical helpers to assist our electricians for our commercial, multi-family, and industrial projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of South Florida’s leading construction solutions team.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum one year experience on commercial or residential construction sites. Able to perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems - for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multi-meter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action, or, if a motor stops working, performing tests to settle the cause of its failure and then fixing or replacing the motor. Verifiable references to confirm your professional experience. Must be at least 18 years old. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand, bend, and kneel. Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite. Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Project Manager-MiamiMiami, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicMIAMI, Florida
Carpenter ApprenticeMIAMI, Florida
Drywall Installer and FinisherMIAMI, Florida
Solar Panel InstallerMIAMI, Florida
Finish CarpenterMIAMI, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.