Portsmouth, New Hampshire
$40.00 - $45.00
Are you a seasoned Journeyman electrician that lives in Portsmouth, NH? Come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply now to join our pool and be considered for new Journeyman electrician jobs!
As a Journeyman Electrician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support commercial and industrial projects in multiple locations throughout Massachusetts. In this role, you’ll earn competitive pay, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
WHY CHOOSE PEOPLEREADY SKILLED TRADES FOR YOUR NEXT JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN JOB?
If you’re a skilled Journeyman Electrician seeking electrician jobs with great pay, we may have the job for you.
Journeyman Electricians are in high demand and there are a growing number of electrician jobs available every day.
Our team is committed to finding the right opportunities that will help you meet your goals. Make your next career move with an electrician staffing agency that understands your needs and is equipped to advance your career in the trades. Apply with us today and see the PeopleReady Skilled Trades difference.
Perform installation of electrical systems and equipment
Install associated materials and equipment within commercial/industrial electrical settings
Accurately interpret schematics and electrical blueprints
Troubleshoot control wires and motors
Install and terminate cables, motors, controls and panels
Efficiently run EMT and rigid conduit
Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care of equipment and tools
Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Qualifications & Experience
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Current/active Journey-Level Electrician license is required
- OSHA-10 Certification or a willingness to obtain it (dependent on project)
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- 8+ years verifiable electrician experience in commercial and industrial settings
- 3+ years traveling experience
- Be reliable and committed to showing up on time
- Position may require a drug and/or background screen
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.