Glenwood Springs, Colorado
$22.00 - $38.00
Apprentices and Mid Level Electricians need for several long term commercial projects! Are you looking for competitive pay and flexible work schedule? Hold a valid OSHA 10 or 30! Job placements readily available! PeopleReady is looking for dedicated Electricians at any level to be on our team. Need your apprenticeship hours counted toward a CO JW license? Ask us how this can benefit you! Looking for PER DIEM opportunities ask us about that as well!
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more!
Other ways to apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-392-4493 for immediate consideration.
We look forward to you joining our team! Apply today for Immediate placements!
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Install and repair Electrical Systems.
- Inspect Troubleshoot and conduct test
- Install light fixtures security cameras and other electrical fixtures
- Wire Solar Panels and test control panels
- Diagnose and repair electrical transformers and switch gears
- Run conduit and bend pipe of 1/4" 1/2" 1" up to 4" pipe
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be legal to work in the US
- Must show proof of vaccination of covid 19 to work specifically on Medical/Health Care Facilities
- Must have at least 2 years of verifiable electrical experience
- Must be tooled to your skill set
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work as a team and communicate clearly
- Must be able to take direction from lead men or journeymen
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.