Los Angeles, California
$30.00 - $39.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring Journey Level Electricians! Pay rate is $28 – $38 per hour DOE.
Positions available in Los Angeles and surrounding areas.
Please call or text (714)462-0200 to speak with a recruiter today!
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
$$$ Referral Bonuses – Ask for details (Subject to change)
• $100 for a Helper
• $250 for an Apprentice – All Trades
• $500 for a Journey Level – All Trades
· Install and repair various types of raceway and cable tray systems electrical equipment and fixtures
· Troubleshoot motor and control systems
· Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
· Adhere to all quality and safety codes
· Worked with all types of Rigid Metal Conduit' RMC and IMC to include the following...
· Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
· Electrical Non-Metallic Tubing (ENT)
· Flexible Metal Conduit (FMC and LFMC).
· Rigid PVC Conduit
· Knowledge of NEC a plus.
- · Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, electrical equipment and hand tools and manuals
Qualifications & Experience
- - E-Verify: Eligible to work in the U.S.
- - Minimum 18 years of age
- - Minimum 5 years of experience on commercial and/or residential construction sites preferred
- - In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- - Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems
- - Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your job site
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.