$23.00 - $26.00
As HVAC with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support HVAC throughout Fort Myers, FL. In this full time role, you’ll earn 23-26 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and compliance schematics.
- Installing climate control systems, refrigeration units, and beverage equipment.
- Observing and testing newly installed systems.
- Troubleshooting refrigeration equipment failures.
- Maintaining stock levels.
- Replacing worn seals, outer shells, and worn-out motors.
- Informing clients of repair costs and alternate cooling options.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have Refrigeration experience. Braising and soldering skills.
- Knowledge of local building codes.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and compliance schematics.
- Advanced mechanical and diagnostic skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy equipment.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.