$55.00 - $57.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is IMMEDIATELY seeking Oregon Licensed Electricians for positions within the Portland Metro area.
These projects offer a $55-$57 hourly and Per Diem of $150 per day for the days worked!!!
Contact a recruiter today at 503-550-3387. Ask for Lisa
Day Shift, Monday through Thursday. 4/10 schedule.
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, sick pay.
Ask about our referral program! Ability to earn Extra $$$!
- Run conduit on a roof.
- Measure, cut, pull, bend wire, and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Maintaining tools and equipment, keeping parts and supplies in order.
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code.
- Perform all Journeyman needs throughout the project in a safe matter.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have a current Oregon Journey Electrician license for the State of Oregon.
- • Reciprocating licenses will be accepted. States that reciprocate with Oregon are Arkansas, Idaho, Maine, Montana, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and West Virginia.
- • Must have a current Driver’s license.
- • Must pass additional screenings including, a background check and Drug Screen.
- • Must have tools for the trade and steel-toed work boots.
- • Must be able to work Monday – Thursday schedule -7am start time
- • Must be able to provide verifiable work references.
- • PPE is required- We provide a safety vest, safety glasses, hard hat, masks, gloves, and ear protection.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.