$19.00 - $21.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is now hiring a Flagger who can bring a positive and dedicated attitude to the jobsite. Our flaggers also perform some basic construction labor tasks to round out their shifts on both large, fast paced Commercial Projects and Residential Projects. We work with hundreds of Contractors and offer a flexible work schedule.
Pay: $19-21 DOE
Locations: Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental Offered. Sick Leave.
- Working with construction team to establish safe movement of traffic around construction zone, in accordance with safety regulations
- Flagging motorists to warn them of obstacles or repair work ahead
- Taking ownership of keeping work zone and passing cars safe
- May need to place signs, barricades, traffic cones, and other warning devices- duties will vary according to job assignment
- Directing traffic flow using Department of Transportation regulations
- Responding to emergencies as directed and performing tasks in the interest of public safety and property protection during emergencies
- May also perform basic construction labor tasks such as site cleanup, debris removal, material moving, sweeping.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- • Communication skills required - flaggers remain in constant contact with the crew
- • Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods at a time
- • Possess a valid WA Flagger Certification
- • Valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the US
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.