$18.50 - $21.00
As a skilled laborer with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support contractors throughout Denver Metro and along the Front Range. In this entry level role, you’ll earn $19 – $24 an hour (based on experience), enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call or text 615-852-9211 to speak with a recruiter today.
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Joe Gallagher
Medical, Vision, Dental
Referral Bonus Program
$$$ Referral Bonuses – Ask for details
$100 for a helper
$250 for an apprentice – All Trades
$500 for a Journey Level – All Trades
- Prepare sites
- Consistently maintaining safety practices
- Maintain clean work sites
- Digging and trenching
- Moving materials
- Organizing tools
- Loading and unloading
- Assisting Journeymen
- Using basic hand tools to assemble fixtures
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- · E-Verify - Eligible to work in the USA
- · Basic Hand tools
- · Must have reliable transportation
- · Minimum 1 years of experience in construction settings
- · Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- · Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- · Position may require a drug screen
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.