Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
$25.00 - $33.00
HVAC Tech, no license required, but 1-2 years of commercial HVAC and 3-phase electrical experience required. Other duties include but are not limited to minor plumbing, flooring, wall and lock/door repairs.
Pay Range: $25-33/hr. based on relevant experience
Shift: Mon-Fri, 7 am to 3:30 pm with occasional OT on Saturdays for projects or to assist manufacturing
Valid drivers license required, and will need to use personal vehicle for travel once a week to locations in Dunn and Benson. Mileage is reimbursed once a month for any mileage over and above employee’s commute. Main work location is in Fuquay-Varina.
Locations: Fuquay-Varina, Dunn and Benson, North Carolina.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools.
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Repair machines, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic testing devices.
Qualifications & Experience
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.See more occupations related to this skill.
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.See more occupations related to this skill.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.