Lake City, Florida
We are currently hiring commercial HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanics for multiple projects located in Lake City, FL!
HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanics fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drain pipes, and furnace casings.
- Assemble and hang duct systems
- Installation of accessories such as VAVs, fire dampers, control dampers, take-offs
- Set hangers, roof curbs, and wall sleeves
- Measure and cut sheet metal by hand or with tools
- Fasten joints and seams in sheet metal with solder, welds, caulk, bolts and metal driver clips
- Understand and comply with Florida Building Code and Safety Rules
- Follow blueprints to determine project requirements such as scope, assembly sequences, or required methods or material
Ways to apply:
- Give our office a call to speak to a team member immediately (904) 448-6638
- Text “SMM Lake City” along with your first and last name to (904) 448-6638
- Apply directly to this posting
- Submit an updated resume to email@example.com
Qualifications & Experience
- - Two plus years of experience in residential or commercial HVAC work preferred
- - Ability to read and follow prints to layout, assemble, and install duct
- - Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- - Tools of the trade and the ability to bring them to the jobsite
- - Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- OSHA 10 and Lift Certifications are a plus!
- WANT MORE CASH?!? Refer a friend and get a bonus, it's that easy!!
Other Jobs in Your Area
Concrete WorkerLake City, Florida
PipefitterLake City, Florida
Commercial PainterLake City, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicLake City, Florida
Duct InsulatorLake City, Florida
Commercial PlumberLake City, Florida
Commercial ElectricianLake City, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.