Temp to Perm
$38.00 - $42.00
Are you passionate about your new career in HVAC? Do you want to be an unsung ally in households and businesses across the United States? PeopleReady is looking for dedicated HVAC Technicians at the journeyman or master level to be on our team. You will make sure others stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer by making, crafting, or servicing the heating and cooling equipment in residential homes and occasionally commercial businesses. A Journeyman HVAC Technician installs, operates, maintains, and repairs HVAC/R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration) systems, combustion equipment, and industrial air compressors.
The continuous need to keep people comfortable, preserve infrastructure, and make structures energy-efficient has this profession growing faster than the average for all occupations. The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts 9 percent employment growth for this profession by 2026, which means 12,000 new jobs in this field. Do you have what it takes to be a part of this fast-growing profession?
- Working independently to troubleshoot HVAC systems to find out what is wrong and come up with a solution to fix the problem.
- Installation of new HVAC equipment such as boilers, furnaces and air conditioning units.
- Be able to consult with the customer and sell them equipment that best fits their needs.
Qualifications & Experience
- - Must be legal to work in the US
- - Must have a valid drivers license and a good MVR
- - Must have an EPA certification
- - Must be clean cut and professional
- - Must be able to pass a background check
- - Must have your own hand tools
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.