San Diego, California
$28.00 - $35.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring for Carpenters of all levels. If you specialize in either rough or finish and are looking for a new opportunity, please apply at the link below.
Please call or text (619)743-2689 to speak with a Recruiter today!
Why work for us? We offer competitive pay, benefits and incentives.
Referral Bonuses see below!
• $100 for a helper
• $250 for an apprentice
• $500 for a journey level
- Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Helping place and secure wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- - Five years of finish/rough commercial carpentry experience preferred
- - Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- - Reliable transportation to and from job sites
- - Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- - OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- - Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the job site
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.