$32.00 - $38.00
As Journeyman Electrician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support Electrical Contractors throughout San Diego County. In this long-term role, you’ll earn $32.00 – $38.00 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call 619-743-2689 to speak with a recruiter today!
Lead Recruiter: Marlene Taylor
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
- Working on second phase of project
- Assisting in pulling conductors to panel boards
- Assisting on terminations
- Pulling 400 mcm size wire
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- E-Verify - Eligible to work in the USA
- Minimum 5 years experience on commercial, industrial or residential construction sites
- Able to perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems - for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action, or, if a motor stops working, performing tests to settle the cause of its failure and then fixing or replacing the motor
- Must have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to jobsites
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional experience
- Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.