Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $20.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to do general repairs at a facility that does business with heavy equipment in Dayton, TX. The Maintenance Technician should be multi skilled in general carpentry repairs such as repairing wood decks, flooring, sheetrock, framing repair, etc. We are looking for someone who will be dedicated, reliable, and have a strong work ethic. Minimum experience for the maintenance technician is 4 years and the pay rate will be based upon experience at $18 to $20/hr. The Maintenance Technician should be able to work as part of a team or independently, and should have all tools necessary for any job.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply directly to the link below to get started! If you’re having any trouble with the link, you can email or text Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 346-334-3979.
- Arrive on time every day for work and be fully prepared for any job necessary.
- Required to bring all of their own hand and power tools.
- Inspects the building, grounds, and equipment.
- Handles necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Installs equipment and appliances.
- Follows local and state building codes.
- Complies with all company safety regulations.
- Keeps a maintenance log and writes shift reports.
- Reports any issues to the maintenance manager or clients.
- Responds to repair and maintenance requests in a timely fashion.
- Follows written and verbal instructions from the maintenance manager or clients.
- Collaborates with the maintenance team and contractors as needed.
- Reads and follows manuals, blueprints, and other written instructions.
- Uses equipment, including power tools, hand tools, and electric tools.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience .
- Must have all hand and power tools to complete all required work.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work everyday.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have the ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to go up and down a ladder if needed.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.