FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey
Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $22.00
Assisting with the laying of porcelain stone block. There is about 3,000 Sq ft to lay, assistance with all steps as required. Whether it is putting in the edge restraints, grout application, capping and sealing to name a few of the tasks.
- Build forms, mix mud, carry materials, set up scaffolding, and clean up job sites.
- General Labor-Grinding/Cleaning joints-Tuck pointing-Measure/Mix mortar assisting with repairs, rebuilds
- Capable of 50lbs or more without assistance as job includes physical labor including lifting/transferring masonry blocks and supplies
- Job site clean, maintaining, constructing surfaces and structures from brick and stone, making minor repairs, following the provided blueprints and plans to complete a project
Qualifications & Experience
- • Previous experience working with bricks, grout, sealant, or tile products required
- • Trade school education
- • OSHA 10, 30
- • Having block & mason tools
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.