Skilled LaborerAberdeen, Washington
$20.00 - $25.00
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking laborer to join our team on the construction site of a grain mill. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing various manual labor tasks to ensure the site is prepared and ready for construction. This includes handling materials, operating machinery and equipment, and assisting skilled tradesmen as required.
- Long-Term with permanent opportunities
- Great Pay
All Candidates must have or obtain a TWIC Card.
Laborers will need to be prepared to:
- Operate hand and power tools of all types
- Clean and prepare sites
- Set braces and frames
- Pour and finish concrete
- Erect scaffolding
- Keeping the work area clean and free of debris
- Assisting skilled tradesmen such as carpenters, electricians, and plumbers as required
- Transporting and loading/unloading materials, tools, and equipment to and from the construction site
Qualifications & Experience
- Prior experience in construction, manufacturing, or warehouse work preferred.
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment safely and effectively.
- Construction experience such as concrete work, carpentry, assembly/installation of agricultural processing equipment, etc.
- Physically able to frequent use of arms, legs, and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Must be able to perform strenuous outdoor work in exposed weather conditions on a day-to-day basis
- Must be able to climb and work at excessive heights
- Must have a normal range of hearing and vision
- May require lifting up to 70 lbs
- Lifting concrete bags, rebar, hand tools.
- Website to obtain a TWIC - https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.