Santa Barbara, California
$30.00 - $40.00
Building custom cabinets from hardwoods and other quality materials. Working in a shop environment alog with a team to accomplish a common goal.
- Construct and assemble cabinet components, making sure that all pieces fit the dimensions specified by the foreman and client
- Verify and double check all calculations to ensure alignment of doors, hinges and side panels, always using blueprints or design plans for reference
- Clean and repair all equipment necessary for your work, including handsaws, table saws, skill saws, and a variety of drills and sanding tools
- Be exact in measurements and markings so that materials will be used efficiently and the projects will meet budgetary restrictions
- Install the appropriate hardware, such as hinges and handles, and order replacement materials when needed
- Match materials and grains to create a uniform appearance for all the matching units
- Reinforce joints and attachments to maximize sturdiness and durability without compromising aesthetic appeal or functionality
- Maintain a safe working environment by cleaning and disposing of old materials, such as nails and screws
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have 3 years verifiable cabinet/wood shop experieince. Safe work practices.
- Attention to detail
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.