Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $30.00
Looking for 2+ carpenters for work out of Menominee, WI. They work in the area there on mostly residential interior remodels and exterior work, such as building decks and wooden walkways. They will consider a wide variety of carpentry experience levels as long as they have some carpentry experience. All workers will need their own hand tools. This will be longer term work and they are open to either temp to perm or direct hires. They are looking to add more carpenters as soon as possible. The workers have potential to drive company trucks, they will need their social security numbers submitted and valid drivers license so that they can be put on Heritage insurance.
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
• Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
• PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
• Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
• We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
• You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
- Metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Cutting materials using different tools without errors
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Placing and securing wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- One year of experience in residential or commercial carpentry preferred
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred - please contact your local branch about how we can provide you with OSHA training
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
- Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.