PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking skilled carpenters with experience in rough and finish carpentry.
- Build and assemble structures to code
- Wood framing
- Installing doors and windows.
- Safely use tools including saws and nail guns.
- Communicate safety hazards to coworkers and sight supervisor.
- Move materials and report accurate material needs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be familiar with tools of the trade
- Must have previous rough carpentry experience
- Must have a reliable way to get to work on time.
- Candidates may be required to submit to pre-employment drug and background screening.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.