Experienced commercial painter needed for local hotel.
- Apply paint, stain and other finishes to property walls, ceilings, and furniture using brushes, spray guns, or rollers.
- Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces for finish coats.
- Remove old finishes by stripping, sanding, wire brushing, burning, or using water and/or abrasive blasting.
- Cover surfaces with appropriate material for protection during painting and post appropriate paint signs.
- Clean up and store paint and painting tools and equipment in appropriate areas.
- Coordinate with vendor in order to modify colors of paint, stain, or varnish.
Call or text (470)344-3682 for more information.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to work from ladders and lifts.
- Must be polite and courteous to guest as the work will be performed in areas of the building in which guest will be entering and exiting.
- Must have brushes, rollers, and painters hand tools. All other materials will be provided.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.