Panama City, Florida
$17.00 - $30.00
Currently seeking experienced commercial plumbers for a project located in Panama City, FL!!
The primary purpose of the plumber is to plan, construct, install, and repair all phases of potable water, sanitary water and water, natural gas, and storm drainage systems in accordance with Local and State plumbing and building codes.
- Install pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, drinking fountains, lavatories, toilets, urinals, and cafeteria plumbing according to plans
- Testing plumbing systems per job specifications
- Collaborate with general contractor, electricians, and other construction professionals
- Comply with federal, state, and local building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
Pay Rate: $17/hr - $30/hr depending on experience
Per Diem is offered to anyone who lives 60+ miles away from the project
Ways to apply:
- Give us a call to speak to a recruiter immediately, (904) 448-6638
- Text “PC Plumber” with your first and last name to (904) 448-6638
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Apply directly to this posting
Qualifications & Experience
- - Minimum 2 years of verifiable plumbing experience
- - Ability to install PVC, copper sweat, copper pro press systems, PEX pipe, and Victaulic piping systems.
- - Ability to read and comprehend blueprints
- - Knowledge of testing plumbing systems to identify any issues
- - Must be able to provide professional references that can verify your experience in the trade
- - Own transportation to and from the job site each day
- - Dedicated with a great work ethic and willing to work a minimum of 40 hours a week
- - Must adhere to all safety rules and regulations, PPE is required at all times
- - You will need your own plumbing hand and power tools
- OSHA 10 and Lift Certification Required!!
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.