$20.00 - $26.00
As a Finish Carpenter with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support the subcontractor with a commercial retail renovation project in the Sarasota, FL area. In this role, you’ll earn $20 – $26 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Hours: Monday – Friday | 8-hour shifts
- Hang and finish Drywall, as well as drywall patch and repair.
- Hang interior doors and install hardware.
- Install baseboard, and other trim finishes needed.
- Remove drop ceiling and prepare office for an open ceiling esthetic.
- Apply paint to new walls, roll and brush.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Be at least 18 years of age
- • Verifiable experience working commercial renovation, to include drywall, trim, paint, doors, etc.
- • Own all hand and power tools of the trade and have the ability to bring them to work every day.
- • Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Prior commercial trim carpentry experience required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.