Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $24.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring experienced framing carpenters for our commercial, multi-family residential and industrial projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of South Florida’s leading construction solutions team.
- Accurately measuring, cutting, and shaping lumber, wood, and other building materials.
- Attaching building materials using screws, nuts, and bolts.
- Erecting temporary structures such as scaffolds and hoists.
- Performing repairs on existing framework structures that are damaged or structurally unsound.
- Analyzing blueprints and drawings to determine the structural dimensions of the framework to be constructed.
- Analyzing construction plans to identify potential structural problems.
- Examining building materials to identify any defects.
- Performing cleanups of job sites by clearing away all carpentry debris and waste.
- Constructing wooden concrete forms to aid the construction team in erecting various concrete structures.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties assigned
Competitive pay rate up to $24 an hour.
Sign on bonus upon completion of 160 hours.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in the trade. Must be at least 18 years old. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand, bend, and kneel. Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite. References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Drywall Installer and FinisherMIAMI, Florida
Finish CarpenterMIAMI, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicMIAMI, Florida
Bobcat OperatorMIAMI, Florida
Construction HelperMIAMI, Florida
Front End Loader OperatorMIAMI, Florida
Carpenter ApprenticeMIAMI, Florida
Maintenance TechnicianMIAMI, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.