PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking rough/framing carpenters for a project in Solon, OH. Looking for carpenters with 2+ years experience. Proficient with demo and framing work. Must have tools of the trade including hand tools, cordless impact, tape measure, pencils, levels (2′ and 4′) and standard PPE. Commercial and residential experience a plus. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen (no marijuana).
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Helping place and secure products
- Being confident in measuring, trim work, and finishing work
- Ability to work on heights
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years rough carpentry experience
- Reliable transportation
- Tools - hand tools, cordless impact, tape measure, pencils, levels (2' and 4')
- Ability to pass drug screen (no marijuana)
- Ability to pass background check
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.