San Francisco, California
$25.00 - $42.00
Position: Journeyman and Apprentice Carpenter
Location: San Francisco, California and surrounding areas
Industry: Commercial and custom home construction
Pay Rate: $25.00-42.00 / HR
Are you a carpenter with experience doing high-end custom finish work? Have you done high volume framing? Does your carpentry stride the border of construction and art? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for you.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced Journeyman Carpenters for custom residential and commercial projects throughout the Bay Area. The contractors we work with are seeking individuals with unique skills that can help deliver on the high end work they promise to their customers. If you know how to design custom base, case, trim, stairs, doors, windows and more, there is work to be done.
- Shape and cut materials to custom specifications, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Install doors, windows, stairs, baseboards and crown molding
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures
- Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard
- Handle high-end materials, including stain-grade woods, with care, accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
- Read and interpret blueprints
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have previous experience working as a carpenter
- Must be familiar with carpentry concepts
- Must be able to read plans and blueprints
- Must be familiar with carpentry tools
- Must be familiar with construction safety practices
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous supervisory, lead, foreman or superintendent experience highly desirable.
- For more information about this position or PeopleReady Skilled Trades, please call 510-227-7779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PeopleReady is an E-Verify Employer,
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.