We are looking for millwright to join our Georgia team on a full-time basis. As our client base grows – so does our team and we are looking for highly motivated individuals with strong mechanical aptitude to connect with our clients!
A millwright is a skilled worker who manipulates industrial machinery found in factories, construction sites, and other industries. Millwrights are also known as industrial mechanics. Millwrights are often involved in comprehensive industrial and mechanical projects. Basic millwright skills include installation, maintenance, and repair of industrial machinery and equipment. Using specialized tools, such as welders or hydraulic bolters, they align and replace a machine’s individual parts. They also move and relocate machinery on- and off-site.
- Company events, promotions, & recognition programs
- Referral Bonus Program (up to $500 per referral)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans are available
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Plans: (High/Low plans)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Critical Illness (High/Low plans)
- Accident (High/Low plans)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Identity Theft Protection Plan - Now a payroll deducted benefit offering!
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Cancer Detection Plan
- MeMD Telemedicine
Advancement Training & Certifications: (no cost)
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification
- Lift & Fall Protection Certifications
- OSHA Basic Plus
- DISA Certification as needed
- 8 & 10-hour shifts | 5 to 6 days a week | Day shift
- Monday through Friday (Saturday & Sunday as needed)
- Overtime available
- Immediate Start
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Millwright or in a similar role
- Hands on experience with construction equipment and machinery
- Competent with reading blueprints, drawings, & diagrams
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail with mathematical skills
- PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, pipefitting, welding, HVAC, and more
If you’re a tradesman or tradeswoman looking for skilled trades job opportunities, look no further. Explore job openings across the country for skilled trades professions @ Skilled.PeopleReady.com.
Let’s get to work!
Ways to apply:
- Give our office a call to speak to a team member immediately (404) 710-5812
- Text "Millwright" along with your first and last name to (404) 710-5812
- Apply directly to this posting
Qualifications & Experience
- • Disassemble and reassemble equipment for repair or transportation
- • Build the foundation for machines
- • Construct and install equipment such as shafting, conveyors and tram rails
- • Review and interpret engineering specifications, schematics, and blueprints to determine work procedures
- • Transfer equipment to the applicable site for maintenance to avoid contamination or safety hazards
- • Grind and file machinery parts
- • Supervise construction workers when using the equipment
- • Work with a range of hand tools including measuring tools, welding and brazing equipment
- • Determine which machines, techniques, and tools to use when moving equipment and completing jobs
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.