$17.00 - $23.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring for experienced Commercial Carpenter.
• Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
• Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install the framework
• Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
• Helping place and secure wood during the building process
• Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- Five years of finish/rough commercial carpentry experience
- • Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/countertops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- • Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.