We are currently hiring for carpenters for commercial projects in the Jacksonville, FL Area!!
WANT TO EARN EXTRA CASH?!?! Refer a friend, it is that easy!
Carpenter Pay up to $25/hour
- Company events, promotions, & recognition programs
- Referral Bonus Program (up to $500 per referral)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans are available
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Plans: (High/Low plans)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Critical Illness (High/Low plans)
- Accident (High/Low plans)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Identity Theft Protection Plan - Now a payroll deducted benefit offering!
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Cancer Detection Plan
- MeMD Telemedicine
Advancement Training & Certifications: (no cost)
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification
- Lift & Fall Protection Certifications
- OSHA Basic Plus
- DISA Certification as needed
- 8 & 10-hour shifts | 5 to 6 days a week | Day shift
- Monday through Friday (Saturday & Sunday as needed)
- Overtime available
- Immediate Start
· Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
- Shape or cut material to specified measurement, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level
- Assemble and fasten material to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue
- Fit and install window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter’s level, plumb bob, and laser level
- Install foundation, wall, floor, ceiling, and roof using material such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastic, and composite of multiple material
- Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall covering, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structure
- Remove damaged or defective parts or section of structure and repair or replace, using hand tools
- Move necessary material around jobsite as assigned, clean worksite debris
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, pipefitting, welding, HVAC, and more.
If you’re a tradesman or tradeswoman looking for skilled trades job opportunities, look no further. Explore job openings across the country for skilled trades professions @ Skilled.PeopleReady.com.
Let’s get to work!
Ways to apply:
- Call (904) 562-8779 to speak with a recruiter today.
- Text "JAX CARPENTER" along with your first and last name to (904) 562-8779
- Submit an updated resume to email@example.com
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience with commercial or residential carpentry. The right candidate will have their own tools and ability to bring them to work each day, ability to understand directions and works well with others.
Other Jobs in Your Area
HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Residential ElectricianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial CarpenterJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial Roofer / Roofer HelperJacksonville, Florida
Commercial ElectricianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Outside MachinistJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Structural WelderJacksonville, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.