Temp to Perm
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At PeopleReady, we value diversity. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs, so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today. PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer.
• Drug Test
• Required Tools – Hammer, Wrench Set, Tape Measure
· Responsible for the successful installation of residential solar projects.
· Organize, lead, and train crew members to complete projects within established guidelines and timeframes.
· Ensure attention to detail with an emphasis on safety, quality, customer service, and productivity.
· Effectively manage all aspects of the construction workflow of the project to drive productivity.
· Ensure that there is adequate materials and equipment to safely and efficiently complete projects.
· Effectively maintain project documentation and photo requirements.
· Demonstrate knowledge of OSHA standards related to photovoltaic installations and enforce safety practices and standards.
· Check on progress of installers every hour throughout the installation to ensure the installation process; Follow Construction Job Flow Procedures.
· Develop a positive working dynamic within installation crew and branch co-workers; Analyze and resolve worker problems and recommend solutions; Maintain consistent and appropriate interface with customer throughout construction phase.
· Perform weekly vehicle inspection for proper tire pressures, oil level, working lights, etc.
· Obtain customer payments and deliver to management as required.
· Ensure accuracy of your own and crew's time sheets.
· Provide construct-ability feedback to management.
· Maintain excellent lines of communication.
· Perform service calls when necessary
· Ability to transport materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks (up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds with assistance)
· Ability to work safely in a branch/warehouse/rooftop environment
· Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
· Ability to interact with co-workers and participate in meetings
· Ability to work on rooftops with various angles and surfaces
· Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
Qualifications & Experience
- REQUIRED SKILLS/CERTIFICATIONS
- • Must possess a current and valid Journeyman License/Electrician Certification per local and state requirements
- • Minimum 4 years of electrical installation and repair experience.
- • Knowledge of the NEC and applicable codes and standards. Carry and maintain up-to-date NEC code book.
- • Ability to perform all installation duties of the Installer and Lead Installer
- • Have CPR and First Aid Certifications up to date and keep maintained for purposes of continued employment (class costs are reimbursable by the company)
- • Physically capable of performing work duties
- • Professional appearance and customer interaction
- • Have a strong work ethic, high level of craftsmanship/workmanship with strong attention to detail
- • Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- • Possess strong mechanical/construction skills
- • Have excellent verbal communication and documentation skills
- • Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- • Have good people skills, able to manage, motivate and discipline when necessary
- • Experience with electrical work involving wiring up to 600 VDC and 480 VAC
- • Maintain a valid Driver’s License
- • 5% travel is required
Other Jobs in Your Area
Electrical ForemanMERCED, California
Certified ElectricianMERCED, California
Solar ForemanMERCED, California
Skilled TradespersonMERCED, California
Residential Solar InstallerMERCED, California
Maintenance TechnicianMERCED, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.