$50.00 - $52.00
We are hiring for Electricians in Kent, WA! Long term position starts ASAP. Please contact us immediately @206-242-4800. We want to talk to you if you have an ELEC license for WA.
Journey and Apprentice level Electricians will install and repair electrical components on our residential or commercial jobsites supervising a team of apprentices or other laborers. Almost every building has an electrical power, communications, lighting, and control system that is installed during construction and maintained after that. The systems that power the lights, appliances, and equipment make people’s lives and jobs easier and more manageable.
Electricians generally focus on either construction or maintenance; you may do both. They usually start their work by reading blueprints – technical diagrams that show the locations of circuits, outlets, load centers, panel boards, and other equipment.
We would love to hire the perfect fit for this full-time position today
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- Washington State ELO1/ELO2 license or APPRENTICE/TRAINEE CARD. We are building out an ELECTRICAL CREW.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.