$23.00 - $25.00
We are looking for experienced Sheet Metal Mechanics of all levels for projects in the greater Tampa Bay Areas. Insulating positions available as well.
- Correctly fabricate and install products and parts.
- Cut, punch, and thread sheet metal using power saws, drill presses, hand and power shears, pan and box breaks, and cleat benders and rollers.
- Solder and bolt connections, apply insulation, and inspected assemblies and installation.
- Accurately selecting gauges and types of sheet metal and non-metallic products. Fastening seams and joints together to assemble to components into sheet metal products.
- Trim, fill, grind, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of assembled parts.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- • In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- • Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems. Troubleshooting
- • Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your job site
Other Jobs in Your Area
Drywall Workers (Hangers & Finishers)Tampa, Florida
Tig WelderTampa, Florida
Sheet Metal MechanicTampa, Florida
Commercial Electrician – TampaTampa, Florida
Skilled LaborerTampa, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.