Tyndall AFB, Florida
We are currently seeking commercial electricians to work on a long term electrical project at Tyndall Air Force Base!!
Must be able to pass a government background check!
Electrician Pay up to $27 per hour
- Company events, promotions, & recognition programs
- Referral Bonus Program (up to $500 per referral)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans are available
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Plans: (High/Low plans)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Critical Illness (High/Low plans)
- Accident (High/Low plans)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Identity Theft Protection Plan - Now a payroll deducted benefit offering!
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Cancer Detection Plan
- MeMD Telemedicine
Advancement Training & Certifications: (no cost)
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification
- Lift & Fall Protection Certifications
- OSHA Basic Plus
- DISA Certification as needed
- 8 & 10-hour shifts | 5 to 6 days a week | Day shift
- Monday through Friday (Saturday & Sunday as needed)
- Overtime available
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Run and Bend Conduit
- Run electrical wire
- Read Blueprints & knowledge of electrical codes
- Installing and terminating switches, panels, circuit breakers, etc.
- Hand, power, and electrical tools required
- Additional electrical task required for new construction
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, pipefitting, welding, HVAC, and more.
If you’re a tradesman or tradeswoman looking for skilled trades job opportunities, look no further. Explore job openings across the country for skilled trades professions @ Skilled.PeopleReady.com.
Let’s get to work!
Ways to apply:
- Give our office a call to speak to a team member immediately (904) 510-6507
- Text "Tyndall" along with your first and last name to (904) 510-6507
- Apply directly to this posting
- Email your resume to email@example.com
Qualifications & Experience
- • 2+ years of verifiable experience with electrical systems and wiring
- • Experience with bending and running conduit, electrical systems, and wiring
- • Ability to read and understand blueprints
- • Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- • Adhere to all safety rules and regulations, PPE is required at all times
- • Tools of the trade and willing to bring them to your jobsite
- • Reliable transportation to and from work each day
- • Base Background check is required!!
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.