Temp to Perm
$28.00 - $35.00
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC service technician to maintain and repair our customers’ air quality systems. The HVAC service technician will assist with repairing and calibrating systems, and replacing various components such as transformers, thermostats and compressors. You will diagnose problems, explain these to customers in clear, non-technical terms, relay costs to customers, and offer alternative solutions. You will order and collect parts once customer gives approval, and communicate with supervisor regarding challenges. Boiler maintenance and repair on residential homes. Plumbing experience a plus.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems, and performing warranty services.
- Troubleshooting defective HVAC systems and equipment to make diagnoses.
- Performing preventative maintenance by cleaning reheat coils and air handling units, and monitoring and calibrating air handling units.
- Improving air quality by cleaning ducts to optimize efficiency.
- Fixing, replacing and adjusting vents, and ductwork.
- Ensuring condensation drain line is free of debris and draining properly.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of maintenance functions.
- Maintaining service truck.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Health and Safety Act.
Boiler maintenance and repairs
Qualifications & Experience
- 6+ year commercial HVAC experience.
- Proficient electrical and mechanical diagnostic skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.