Charlotte, North Carolina
$18.00 - $25.00
Trenching for pole lights, pulling long runs of wire, Installing pole lights
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a commercial electrical environment
- Knowledge and ability to bend electrical conduit (All Types).
- Accurately install conduit, wire, pre-fab assemblies, panel boards, light fixtures, devices, and other equipment per layout.
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skill
- Safety minded and guided
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience is in a commercial setting
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.