Seeking Veteran Project Manager to join a growing company in the Miami, FL & West Palm Beach FL markets.
– Strong focus in Request for Quote (RFP) development, submittals, & fulfillment of contracts
– Strong collaboration with all site supervision to oversee construction & renovation projects
– Strong coordination & organizational paperwork in adherence to Local, National, & Federal guidelines
– Strong track record of completing projects on time & on budget
– Ability to plan, budget, oversee, & document all stages of varying projects
If you are passionate about construction and an experienced Project Manager; we would like to talk to you about this great opportunity.
- Collaborates with planning teams. to determine the specifications
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Organize manpower, equipment, and materials from start to finish
- Monitors and manages project budgets on all sites.
- Direct, train, supervise, & manage all Project Engineering functions (RFIs, Submittals, Document Control, etc.).
- Plans all construction operations and schedules for timely delivery
- Select & place subcontractors, sub labor, & internal staff for project success
- Prepare detailed reports for the clients.
- HSE compliance, documentation, & adherence to company safety policies
- Provide adequate resources and staffing to maintain project schedules.
Qualifications & Experience
- - Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field or Four-year vocational education.
- - State Certification and Licensing (PMP, CGC, CPM or PE), preferred.
- - Construction Quality Management (CQM) Certificate preferred.
- - Ten (10) years or more experience as a Project Manager or Superintendent.
- - Competency in the discipline of architecture, structural, and/or MEP systems.
- - Proven working experience in Project Management.
- - Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Proficient in the use of Pro-core or other types of Construction.
- - Prior military experience preferred.
- - Travel may be required.
- - OSHA 30-Hour Construction
Other Jobs in Your Area
Bobcat OperatorMIAMI, Florida
Maintenance TechnicianMIAMI, Florida
Front End Loader OperatorMIAMI, Florida
Finish CarpenterMIAMI, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.