Position: Inside Machinist
Location: Oakland, CA and surrounding area
Pay Rate: $25-30/hr DOE
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring Inside Machinists for an upcoming project in the East Bay Area. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience in marine fabrication, lathe machining and CNC.
Inside Machinist Responsibilities Include:
· Plan, set up and operate a lathe and manual mills accurately and safely.
· Perform inspections and record findings.
· Program, set up and operate a CNC machines and Pro-TRAK machines.
· Complete special projects to create customized components and parts for marine construction.
· Demonstrate a knowledge of safety practices and professional communication.
Qualifications & Experience
- Inside Machinist Qualifications Include:
- • Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- • Must be at least 18 years old
- • Must have knowledge of machining technology, processes and procedures.
- • Must be familiar with shop and construction safety practices and tools.
- • Must have a reliable way to get to work on time.
- • Must be willing to submit to pre-employment medical screening.
- • Candidates may have to submit to a pre-employment drug screening and/or background check.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.