COMMERCE CITY, Colorado
$30.00 - $35.00
As a welder with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support contractors throughout Denver Metro and along the Front Range. In this journey level role, you’ll earn $30 – $35.0 an hour (based on experience), enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call or text 720-315-2197 to speak with a recruiter.
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Jay Mann
Referral Bonus Program
$$$ Referral Bonuses – Ask for details
$100 for a helper
$250 for an apprentice – All Trades
$500 for a Journey Level – All Trades
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Weld separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, and other alloys.
- Setting up welding leads and grounds
- Studying blueprints or project specifications in addition to calculating the dimensions of the parts being welded
- Measuring and cutting weld material to desired lengths with a torch or electric saw
- Inspecting grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments
- Laying out, positioning, and securing parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
Qualifications & Experience
- · E-Verify - Eligible to work in the USA
- · Minimum 3 years prior experience in the welding field required
- · Prior experience using welding tools required
- · Basic welding tools/gear required (welding hood, steel toe shoes, welding gloves & shirt)
- · Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- · Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- · Position requires a drug screen & background check
- · Must pass TIG weld test on pipe
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.